1. Forgetting what God has done before.
2. Becoming very familiar with God.
3. Magnifying your problems more than God. When you magnify circumstances more than God, you give it room to expand.
4. Asking too much questions can limit God in your life. It’s not your business how God’s word will come to pass.
5. You limit God because you do not know Him. When you do not know God, you walk in unbelief.
6. Bad influence limits God in your life. Mind those you hang around and learn to walk with the wise.
When you introduce God to an impossible situation, it becomes I’M Possible.